- Added support for the Elasticsearch 6
- Namespace for some queries were changed. Queries were consolidated to a domain like Elasticsearch does. All queries were grouped to
- PHP version support changed to >=5.6
elasticsearch\elasticsearchto required dependency list in the composer.json.
- Deprecated aggregations removed. Check if the namespace is correct. All aggregations grouped to
Search::getUriParams(). All setter's for request URI parameters removed in favor of
uriParamscontainer. You can add URI parameters by
addUriParam, and this function also has validation.
Search::getFields()were changed to
FilterEndpointwas removed due to deprecated filters in elasticsearch.
- Added missing scroll param to URL params (#202)
- Fixed function score for 2.x elastic.
- Fixed bug in nested and reverse nested aggregations. (#173)
- Fixed bool query key assign for some OS to avoid duplication.
- Added support for elasticsearch 5.0
- Added functional tests to test library on elasticsearch 2.4 and 5.0
- Added check if BoolQuery has requested type queries #159
- Added FilterAggregation getter #157
- Minor stability fixes
- Aggregations were moved to its type namespace to avoid duplications. Old ones deprecated and will be removed in 3.0
- Added all pipeline aggregations
- Added inner hits support
- Added suggest endpoint
- Added new queries like Span Containing, Template and others
- Fixed function score query #122
- Added missing options array process in some functions
- Added date histogram aggregation
- Added significant terms aggregation
- Fixed FiltersAggregation generates invalid array #91
- Fixed parameters handling in BoolQuery query
- [BC break] Aggregation name is not prefixed anymore
- [BC break] Removed all filters and filtered query
- [BC break] Query's
toArray()now returns array WITH query type
- [Feature] Added TermSuggest and Suggest endpoint
- Fixed query endpoint normalization when called repeatedly #56
- Fixed nested query in case
mustclause given #32
- Deprecated all filters and filtered query #50
filterclause support for
function_scorequery options handling #35
- Added Symfony 3 compatibility
- Added support for
terminate_afteroptions in Search endpoint #34
- First stable version, more info here.