Shield SCSS - ARCHIVED
Shield is a little library with the files that I use on my job/projects
- Copy everything inside of
src/folder and just include
shield.scsson your main SASS/SCSS file
- For manipulate/get variables/values you need to use @functions that are stored in
functions/folder (like get a map value or calculate height)
- For generating css dinamically or things like that you should use
mixins, they're stored in
- For customizing shield-scss with your own font-sizes, media-queries-sizes and etc you should write your things in
_functions.scss, where you can customize as you want to. Do not worry about overriding an existing map because it will be merged with original map and just the changed' values will be overridden. But the changed variables will be like you settled.
_triggers.scssare short-hand for mixins(i.e the short-hand for
fx-fw()or I don't know, change as you want to), they are highly compatible with emmets short-hands so if you use emmet this is easy
- You can't override existing functions and mixins.
Problems, issues, questions...
Whatever, just open an issue and let's talk bro.
Why do not I store all of the variables in a separate file?
Just because having to open another file and keep looking at him just for check variables and maps are painful. It is easier just edit one file.