This is a development release. It's not ready daily use yet.
For macOS download
OnionShare-2.0.dev2.pkg. For Windows download
onionshare-2.0.dev2-setup.exe. For Linux, build from source.
- New feature: Receiver mode allows you to receive files with OnionShare, instead of only sending files
- New feature: macOS sandbox is enabled
- New feature: Support for next generation onion services (TODO waiting on Tor release)
- New feature: If you're sharing a single file, don't zip it up
- New feature: Full support for meek_lite (Azure) bridges
- New feature: Allow selecting your language from a dropdown
- New translations: (TODO fill in for final release)
- Several bugfixes
- Invisible to users, but this version includes some major refactoring of the codebase, and a robust set of unit tests which makes OnionShare easier to maintain going forward