Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This compatibility releases moves the svg code from wxSVG to rsvg, as wxSVG was not working on some systems. This release also moves the Makefile back to a simpler version, the complicated Makefile was dying on me as well.
- Support for SVG icons. Many iconpackages are distributed as vector graphics. Those files can now be used as starter icons
- The starter icon will be permanently used as application image. This looks nicer, as they can be of higher quality than the small application icons used otherwise. Tasks (icons that are no starters) still refresh their icon.
- Middle click on an icon starts a new instance of the corresponding problem. This fixes a regression blocking that function.
- It is now easier to middle click on an icon without accidentally moving the simdock frame instead, reusing the same movement detection logic to make left clicks on icons easier.
- Fix: The launcher dialog for new launchers complained about a missing image for the icon selector.
Simdock was broken with wxWidgets on newer versions than the one used in Ubuntu 14.04. This release contains some small compatibility fixes that fix it for wxWidgets on version 3.0.2.
Release to pinpoint the current state. Primary purpose is easier integration into package managers, but simdock was also relatively stable for the last year on my system.