A small blogengine using ruby, sinatra, sqlite and browserid.
- Write Entries with Markdown
- Comments, Pingbacks and Trackbacks
- Bayesian spamfilter
- Autotitle (for links in entries)
- Support for other Designs (themeable)
- Minimal design as default
- Support for and shipping with some themes of the classless project
Download the files from the repository. If you have ruby installed, make sure that the
bundle gem is installed. Then, run
to install the needed gems, and
rackup -E production -p PORT
to start the blog.
- ruby >= 2.0