Online-Go.com source code
This repository contains the source code for web client used by Online-Go.com.
Feel like making some changes? Excellent! See the Contributing guide.
Bugs, Suggestions, and Discussions
Online-Go.com has a very active community of Go players, however only a relatively small portion of the community actively develops the code base and regularly visits this github page and the issue tracker. As such:
- https://forums.online-go.com should be used to discuss any proposed functional changes or any new notable features, allowing non developers to chime in with their thoughts and ideas.
- https://ogs.uservoice.com/ should be used when it is desired to obtain a gauge on community interest for a feature or change.
- The github issue tracker should be used to track all bugs, minor "obvious" enhancements, and accepted major enhancements. Any enhancements (and ideally bugs) posted need to be articulated in a way that it is obvious what needs to be done, partial thoughts will be closed and should be moved back to the forums for further discussion.
Utilizing the Website
Online-go provides several resources that allows you to interact with the project to create your own. These resources help to get you started.
- https://online-go.com/developer to access documentation.
- https://ogs.readme.io/ to get started and how to use the website.
- https://ogs.docs.apiary.io/# for API documentation.
- https://online-go.com/oauth2/applications/ OAuth2 Application Manager (you must be signed into an account on OGS.)