My name is Utkarsh Shigihalli. I am a Microsoft MVP and I
✍🏽 My recent blog posts
- Connecting GitHub Container Registry with Azure Red Hat OpenShift
- How to create NFS share on Azure Blob Storage
- Scanning container vulnerabilities and publishing the results using Trivy in Azure DevOps
- Installing NGINX Ingress Operator on Azure RedHat OpenShift
- Connecting to Azure Red Hat OpenShift using Service Accounts from Azure DevOps
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift: Disable community operators in Operators Hub
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift — Deleting a user in a proper way
- Podman — Cannot connect to the Docker daemon error on macOS
- Installing Red Hat OpenShift locally using Code Ready Containers (CRC)
- .env Manager — Quick way to create Environment Variables
🖥️ My publications
- Patch files - A simple action to patch JSON files.
VS Code extensions
- .env Manager - Quick and easy way to add entries to your .env file
- Git Config User Profiles - Define multiple git config user profiles and switch them easily using status bar.
Azure DevOps extentions
- Export/Import Build Definition - A Azure DevOps service extension to export your build definition and then import it in same or another team project (Archived)
- Extension Download Monitor Widget - A Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) dashboard widget which allows you to track your extension's downloads, ratings and downloads/day right from the VSTS/TFS dashboard (Archived)
- Export As PDF - A Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) dashboard to see all the details of your build definition including its steps, triggers, history etc in a neat report so that you can print it or share it with a colleague (Archived)
- Team Project Health - nable users to visualise the overall health of builds, delivering a visual cue similar to the Codify Build Light.