Declarative chainable animations in Swift
- Push Hero - pure Swift native macOS application to test push notifications
- PastePal - Pasteboard, note and shortcut manager
- Quick Check - smart todo manager
- Alias - App and file shortcut manager
- My other apps
- Run animations in sequence
- Run animations in parallel
- Support UIView and Core Animation animations
view.run(.sequence([ .fadeIn(), .fadeOut(), .parallel([ .wait(0.5), .squeeze() .sequence([ .shake(), .log("Has just been shaked") .flipX() ]), .morph() ]) ]))
Wave is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Wave is also available through Carthage. To install just write into your Cartfile:
Khoa Pham, email@example.com
We would love you to contribute to Wave, check the CONTRIBUTING file for more info.
Wave is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.