Releases · onpayio/thirtybees
- Added function for showing alerts regarding available updates to the module, with info from OnPay API
- Fixed buildscript prefixing
- Updated code and documentation to support ThirtyBees from here and on.
- Confirmed compatibility with Thirtybees version 1.4.0
- Added check of currency, when showing compatible payment methods
- Fixed bug when getting currency for cart upon validation of order.
- Improved validation of parameters on callback endpoint.
- Added swish as available payment option
- Added feature for automatically capturing transactions, when orders are updated with specific status
- Exclude paragonIE random_compat from scoper, since this repo is registered in the global space, and results in errors if prefixed with a namespace
- Updated Anyday branding
- Implemented custom success page instead of relying on the build in confirmation page.
- Fixed bug with locked state of cart on callbacks.
- Fixed transaction not being properly set on payments
- Added Vipps as payment option
- Added Button on settings page for refreshing gateway id and window secret
- Added better handling of callbacks, with custom awaiting order state, and locked state for carts