Open Raadsinformatie Search
Search through meeting documents of 100+ Dutch local governments. Powered by Open Raadsinformatie.
Check it out at ori.argu.co!
Using the ORI API
Run using docker
- Buid the docker image
docker build . -t argu/ori-search
- ... Or pull it from dockerhub:
docker pull argu/ori-search
- Run it
docker run -it -p 8080:8080 -e PORT=8080 argu/ori-search
Semaphore tracks the master branch and deploys succesful builds to a public docker hub repository.
The front-end is a search and browse GUI. It's a typescript react application that uses reactiveserach for search components, link-redux for linked data (RDF) resource rendering and react-pdf to display PDF files.
The server is a node express application that serves as both a static file server and a proxy that forward elasticsearch queries to the elastic endpoint of open raadsinformatie.
Connecting with Elasticsearch
Make sure ES has the correct proxy settings.
- VNG Realisatie for funding.
- Open State Foundation for providing useful feedback on this project and starting Open Raadsinformatie.
- Software developed by Joep Meindertsma from Argu / Ontola.
- Feedback from @breyten, @aolieman, @fletcher91, @jurrian
- Various open source projects that we're using, most notably ReactiveSearch and Link-Lib. Check out the
package.jsonfiles to see which projects were used.
- @aolieman and Hendrik fpr implementing the Glossary feature (select text in PDF to view definition).