Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
valid for Ontop Version 1
HINT: Watch the demonstration video first (note that the syntax in the video is already outdated. We are preparing a new video!)
The following is a list of tutorials that will introduce you to the core ideas behind OBDA and the main features of Ontop and Protege plugin.
- Requirements and Installation
- Prepare the tutorial databases
- Run Ontop fast and easy from command line
- -ontop-'s mapping syntax. An explanation of mappings in ontop
- Tutorial: Hello World! Key concepts: creating simple mappings, using Quest in Virtual RDF Graph mode, saving/loading *.obda and *.q files, making queries using SPARQL.
- Tutorial: Mapping a database to an ontology. Key concepts: creating complex mappings, utilizing a reasoner for inferences w.r.t. hierarchies, making more queries using SPARQL.
- Tutorial: Reification. Key concepts: introducing n-ary relations in mappings, using compound keys and relation-class reification.