- csvkit 1,907 A suite of utilities for converting to and working with CSV, the king of tabular file formats.
- agate 479 A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.
- proof 145 A Python library for creating fast, repeatable and self-documenting data analysis pipelines.
- invar 61 Command line tools for generating map images from Mapnik configuration.
- ffs 61 Schemas to convert common fixed-width file formats into CSV using in2csv.
Repositories contributed to
- nprapps/dailygraphics 162 NPR Visuals' rig for deploying daily graphics projects in responsive iframes.
- Quartz/bad-data-guide 2,306 An exhaustive reference to problems seen in real-world data along with suggestions on how to resolve them.
- nprapps/austin 7 The Austin 100
- nprapps/mapturner 89 A command line utility for generating topojson from various data sources for fast maps.
- nprapps/graeae 5
Contributions in the last year 1,551 total Feb 6, 2015 – Feb 6, 2016
Longest streak 26 days August 18 – September 12
Current streak 5 days February 1 – February 5
- Pushed 1 commit to onyxfish/csvkit Feb 5
- Pushed 5 commits to onyxfish/agate-remote Feb 5
- Pushed 3 commits to onyxfish/lookup Feb 5
- Pushed 2 commits to onyxfish/agate-dbf Feb 5
- Pushed 6 commits to onyxfish/agate-excel Feb 5
- Pushed 19 commits to onyxfish/agate Feb 5
- Pushed 6 commits to Quartz/central-africa Feb 1 – Feb 4
- Pushed 1 commit to Quartz/midwest-comments Feb 3
- Pushed 2 commits to Quartz/smokersmap Feb 3
24 Issues reported
- Closed #474 Don't include duplicate columns in join
- Open #7 Archive.get_table doesn't show up in API docs
- Open #473 Add agate-remote to docs
- Open #6 Add any critical options for requests
- Closed #5 Add archive support
- Closed #4 Test with binary excel file
- Closed #3 Add usage examples to docs
- Closed #2 Save files in a reasonable place
- Open #1 Implement local caching
- Closed #472 Cookbook: reading DBF files
- Closed #471 Add agate-dbf to extensions list
- Open #470 Cookbook: merging (stacking) tables
- Open #469 Cookbook: renaming columns
- Closed #468 Add agate-excel to extensions list in docs
- Closed #467 MappedSequence.get() should never raise KeyError
- Open #466 Need a fast way to normalize/standardize/slugify column names
- Closed #465 Allow merge to combine tables with different column names/orders
- Closed #464 Use lowercase chars for unnamed columns
- Closed #4 XLSX: On python2 integers are converted to `long` which isn't handled by `agate.Number`
- Open #11 Update tests to use `agate.AgateTestCase`
- Closed #461 There should be an easy way to specify default type options for TypeTester
- Closed #460 data_types.Text should make it easy to disable converting blank strips to nulls
- Closed #457 TypeTester should pre-instantiate Text() prior to line 68
- Closed #456 py27 fails on `test_from_json_file`