Christopher Groskopf onyxfish
- csvkit 1,690 A suite of utilities for converting to and working with CSV, the king of tabular file formats.
- proof 118 proof is a Python library for creating optimized, repeatable and self-documenting data analysis pipelines.
- agate 114 agate is a Python data analysis library designed for humans working in the real world.
- invar 61 Command line tools for generating map images from Mapnik configuration.
- ffs 57 Schemas to convert common fixed-width file formats into CSV using in2csv.
Contributions in the last year 2,803 total Oct 5, 2014 – Oct 5, 2015
Longest streak 26 days August 18 – September 12
Current streak 5 days October 1 – October 5
- Pushed 4 commits to onyxfish/agate Oct 4
- Pushed 20 commits to onyxfish/agate-textcharts Oct 2 – Oct 3
- Pushed 1 commit to nprapps/stl-lobbying Oct 1
6 Issues reported
- Open #269 Bars: don't render minor ticks if they would overlap with major ticks
- Open #268 Prevent bar chart x axis labels from extending beyond plot_width
- Open #267 computations.Bins
- Open #266 Table.print_bars needs min and max args
- Closed #265 aggregations.Precision
- Open #264 Better error when join column name does not exist