Christopher Groskopf onyxfish
- csvkit 1,646 A suite of utilities for converting to and working with CSV, the king of tabular file formats.
- agate 111 agate is a Python data analysis library designed for humans working in the real world.
- proof 82 proof is a Python library for creating optimized, repeatable and self-documenting data analysis pipelines.
- invar 61 Command line tools for generating map images from Mapnik configuration.
- ffs 57 Schemas to convert common fixed-width file formats into CSV using in2csv.
Contributions in the last year 3,031 total Sep 5, 2014 – Sep 5, 2015
Longest streak 19 days August 18 – September 5
Current streak 19 days August 18 – September 5
- Pushed 24 commits to onyxfish/fever Sep 4 – Sep 5
- Pushed 29 commits to onyxfish/agate Aug 30 – Sep 3
- Pushed 14 commits to onyxfish/proof Aug 31 – Sep 2
- Pushed 3 commits to nprapps/dailygraphics Sep 1
29 Issues reported
- Open #13 Document how to use with ipython notebook
- Open #12 Document how to chooose a matplotlib renderer
- Open #11 Error handling if somebody adds more lines than I have safe colors
- Closed #10 Test with ipython
- Open #210 Implement type inference
- Open #209 Raise a warning in the rank code until it's fixed
- Open #9 Insta-gif from small multiples plots?
- Closed #8 Don't duplicate legend on small multiples
- Closed #7 Move legend outside of chart area
- Open #6 Error handling for nested tablesets
- Open #5 Chart subclasses should verify input column types like aggregations do
- Open #4 Bar chart should be first value at top instead of bottom
- Open #3 How to prevent label overlap?
- Open #2 Support plotting date data on all chart types
- Open #1 Boxplots
- Open #208 Differentiate between sample variance/stdev and population variance/stdev
- Open #207 Cookbook: soundex/metaphone similarity search
- Closed #206 Make it should be possible to override null values for each ColumnType instamce
- Open #5 A `never_cache` flag?
- Closed #205 TableSet: group by non-TextColumn and retain type in aggregates
- Closed #204 TableSet.group_by
- Closed #203 Automatic inclusion of `group` and `count` in TableSet.aggregate output is clumsy
- Closed #4 Analysis.run should return final state of data, for output printing that always happens
- Closed #202 In tutorial Formula generates DecimalColumn even though text_type is specified?
- Open #3 Parallelize Analysis execution
- Open #2 Analysis should use a logger
- Closed #1 Don't load Analysis cache data unless it is needed
- Closed #200 Write missing module docstrings
- Closed #199 Prevent Analysis from creating massive numbers of defunct cache files