- invar 62 Command line tools for generating map images from Mapnik configuration.
- leather 41 Python charting for 80% of humans.
- clan 32 A command line utility for generating Google Analytics reports that are straightforward to compare across domains, projects or pages.
- relay 24 Meta-magical SSH tunnels for remote developers behind firewalls.
- dcupload 21 A quick and dirty command line tool for bulk uploading documents to DocumentCloud.
Repositories contributed to
- wireservice/agate 532 A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.
- nprapps/dailygraphics 184 NPR Visuals' rig for deploying daily graphics projects in responsive iframes.
- wireservice/lookup 48 A repository of journalist's lookup tables.
- Quartz/bad-data-guide 2,470 An exhaustive reference to problems seen in real-world data along with suggestions on how to resolve them.
- wireservice/agate-lookup 0 agate-lookup adds remote lookup tables to agate.
1,673 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 29 commits to onyxfish/leather May 20 – May 26
- Pushed 2 commits to wireservice/agate-excel May 25
15 Issues reported
- Open #57 `Days` scale
- Open #56 It should be possible to override tick values
- Open #55 Vega/vega-lite output
- Open #54 Charts that cross zero should always have a tick at zero
- Closed #52 Ensure bars/columns diverge from zero line if present
- Open #51 Pick a default them that's a little less Quartzy
- Closed #50 Bars display in reverse (first tick should be at top)
- Closed #49 Should have `add_x_scale` equivalent of `add_x_axis`
- Open #48 Bar/column capital values
- Closed #47 Document tick formatter function format
- Closed #46 Allow axis args to be passed into set_x_axis() rather than a constructed Axis object
- Closed #45 Document callback function formats better in API docs
- Closed #44 Support passing full table structures into Series
- Closed #43 Cookbook/Examples
- Open #42 Issue a warning if data are outside of chart bounds