MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with latest version of MouseHunt supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the top of the web page. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn. Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively.
- Support the latest version of MouseHunt (after January 2018).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by player.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Set preference setting such as horn delay time directly in the game.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/
- Hi5 – http://mousehunt.hi5.hitgrab.com/
- MouseHunt Offside Page – http://www.mousehuntgame.com/
- Mozilla Firefox with Tempermonkey add-on
- Microsoft Edge with Tempermonkey add-on
- Opera with Tempermonkey add-on
- Google Chrome with Tempermonkey add-on
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- The script may appear much later after the page had loaded.
- Google Chrome with Facebook secure login (https) may not play sound correctly.
- Running in Facebook will not show any timer on the page title due to iframe problem.
How to Install
- Download MouseHunt-AutoBot.user.js to your local drive.
- Copy paste the entire script to a new script / update existing script in Tempermonkey.