Gatsby Tutorials is a website that aims to list every
GatsbyJS learning resource currently available online.
You can find tutorials that interest you in several ways:
- Browse the list (recent tutorials are listed first)
- Search for specific words or phrases
- Filter by format (
🎧, ✍️or 📺)
- Filter by topic
- Filter by author
- Filter by source
Notice a tutorial is missing from the list? Please add it!
How do I add a tutorial?
The easiest approach is to use the make your changes here on GitHub:
- Open the
src/data/tutorials.ymlfile on GitHub
- Use the file editor to add a new tutorial (or edit existing ones)
- Preview your changes
- Commit your changes
- Create a pull request
Please follow this format and indentation:
- title: 'GatsbyJS: How to Create the Fastest Sites in the World' link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtd-Ht-D0sg formats: - video - text language: en date: 2017-10-01 authors: - Kyle Mathews source: ReactNext 2017 topics: - introduction - performance
title- Title of tutorial (
link- Working URL where tutorial can be found (
formats- Media format of tutorial (
language- Spoken/written language of the tutorial (
stringwith a two-letter ISO 639-1 language code; required)
date- Date tutorial was published (
authors- Name of author(s) or speaker(s) (
source- Name of YouTube channel, podcast, conference, blog, etc. if different from author's name (
topics- Main topic(s) covered by the tutorial (
What if the tutorial is part of a series?
Rather than adding every tutorial in the series separately, please add the entire series as one entry that links to the series homepage (or the first tutorial in the series).
- Filter tutorials by language
- Filter by multiple topics at once
Cancel active filter by clicking it again
Limit initial length of tutorials list
Generate filter lists at build time
Allow non-sequential search terms
- Highlight search terms in search results