Vacuum cleaner battle
The vacuum cleaner battle! An example of how to use the op-en platform.
For details, see https://op-en.se/vacuum-cleaner-battle/
For info on running Open Energy on Raspberry Pi, see https://op-en.se/on-rpi
docker-compose up -d
If you are starting it for the first time, import the contents of vacuum-battle-flow.json into node-RED.
Do this by:
- Open the file
vacuum-battle-flow.jsonand copy the contents
- Go to http://[raspberry pi ip]:1880 and Go to hamburger menu (upper right corner) -> import -> clipboard
- Paste the contents of
- Place it somewhere on the board
- Hit deploy in upper right corner
- Add missing plugwise configuration
- Add missing particle.io code for LED strip