Release of version 1.0.0
- Fixed forwarding OCSP signing configuration values to jdigidoc (DDoc containers) #108021558
- Hiding bloated TSL validation errors (Norwegian TSL is invalid) #108066580
- Fixed loading TSL validation keystore from a jar file.
- 2 unit tests are temporarily failing
- Many of the DSS unit tests are broken because OCSP response is required in BDOC
- Norwegian TSL can not be validated successfully
- Validation of signatures created with older Estonian ID-card certificates or Estonian digital stamp certificates (on cryptosticks) temporarily produce warning: "The certificate is not qualified!" (#105471148, 105471148). The warning will not be produced after respective improvements to the Estonian TSL have been made.