- Started to use DSS version 5.4 (sd-dss.5.4.d4j.1)
- AIA OCSP usage for ASIC-E containers
- Upgrade of dependencies
Bug fixes (inconclusive list):
- PDF validation fix
- ASIC-S container creation fix
- JAVA 7 support for truststore
- TimeStamp url logging fix
- Fixes in DD4J utility for PDF validation
We have noticed a decrease in performance with new DSS 5.4 version. Performance test results can be found here.
While upgrading from version older than 2.1.1 be sure that your integration :
- doesn't use Xalan or XercesImpl dependencies
- uses a patched Java version (JDK7u40+, JDK8 or higher)
Xalan and XercesImpl were used to patch XML vulnerabilities in older java versions. They should be discarded with higher versions because they override default Java XML security.
If it is not possible to remove Xalan, then you can set your system property to override TransformerFactory : System.setProperty("javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory","com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl");