MMEditing is an open source image and video editing toolbox based on PyTorch. It is a part of the OpenMMLab project.
The master branch works with PyTorch 1.3 to 1.6.
We decompose the editing framework into different components and one can easily construct a customized editor framework by combining different modules.
Support of multiple tasks in editing
The toolbox directly supports popular and contemporary inpainting, matting, super-resolution and generation tasks.
State of the art
The toolbox provides state-of-the-art methods in inpainting/matting/super-resolution/generation.
This project is released under the Apache 2.0 license.
v0.5 was released in 09/07/2020.
Note that MMSR has been merged into this repo, as a part of MMEditing. With elaborate designs of the new framework and careful implementations, hope MMEditing could provide better experience.
Benchmark and model zoo
Please refer to model_zoo.md for more details.
Please refer to install.md for installation.
Please see getting_started.md for the basic usage of MMEditing.
We appreciate all contributions to improve MMEditing. Please refer to CONTRIBUTING.md in MMDetection for the contributing guideline.
MMEditing is an open source project that is contributed by researchers and engineers from various colleges and companies. We appreciate all the contributors who implement their methods or add new features, as well as users who give valuable feedbacks. We wish that the toolbox and benchmark could serve the growing research community by providing a flexible toolkit to reimplement existing methods and develop their own new methods.
Projects in OpenMMLab
- MMCV: OpenMMLab foundational library for computer vision.
- MMClassification: OpenMMLab image classification toolbox and benchmark.
- MMDetection: OpenMMLab detection toolbox and benchmark.
- MMDetection3D: OpenMMLab's next-generation platform for general 3D object detection.
- MMSegmentation: OpenMMLab semantic segmentation toolbox and benchmark.
- MMAction2: OpenMMLab's next-generation action understanding toolbox and benchmark.
- MMTracking: OpenMMLab video perception toolbox and benchmark.
- MMPose: OpenMMLab pose estimation toolbox and benchmark.