Swell is a API development tool that enables developers to test endpoints served over streaming technologies including Server-Sent Events (SSE), WebSockets, HTTP2, and GraphQL.
Visit www.getswell.io to download the latest release.
Swell is currently available for OS X, Linux and Windows.
Swell is a one-stop shop for sending and monitoring your API requests
- Send and monitor requests over HTTP2 (including SSEs), WebSockets, and GraphQL
- Support for up to six concurrent connections
- View request/response timing information in an interactive chart
- Save requests in "collections" of multiple requests
- Minimize and maximize requests
- Native OS/X app
HTTP2: Swell supports full HTTP2 multiplexing of requests and responses. HTTP requests to the same host will be sent over the same connection. Swell will attempt to initiate an HTTP2 connection for all HTTPS requests by default, but will revert to HTTP1.1 for legacy servers.
WebSocket (WS): Swell enables connecting directly to WebSocket servers with an HTTP handshake. Developers can directly send messages to the connected WS server. Messages are displayed in chatbox format, clearly indicating outgoing and incoming messages.
- Anthony Terruso - discrete projects
- Brandon Marrero - brandon6190
- Jason Ou - jasonou1994
- Kyle Combs - texpatnyc
- Kwadwo Asamoah - addoasa
- Abby Chao - abbychao
- Amanda Flink - aflinky
- Kajol Thapa - kajolthapa
This project is licensed under the MIT License