Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
To report any OPX software bugs, please raise an issue against the appropriate repository. If you're unsure of which repository to use, just use your best judgment.
- See OpenSwitch issues to view all issues
OPX bug reporting guidelines
Use the following guidelines to report bugs, and include all of the information listed with your bug report.
- What is the problem you are reporting?
- Do you have a use case including examples?
- Is there a blocker? (Y/N), and include the reasoning if it is a blocker.
- OPX version that you are using (latest or specific version).
- Which platform are you using?
- How frequently is the bug reproducible (always, intermittently, and so on)?
- Include the steps to reproduce the problem.
- Include any logs (
opx-show-system-status, and so on).
- Have you found a workaround that resolves your problem?
- Include additional notes.
For additional assistance, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to post a message to all list members.