- get rid of DEBINA_SEMANTICS, add pool->noarchid, add DISTTYPE_ARCH
- "noarch" is called "any" on archlinux, so now we have noarch/all/an…
- set pool_id2color, fix comments
Add arch arvm7tnhl and armv7thl
- rename all sat_ to solv_
- do not use obsolete interface in libsolv library itself
- add pool_setarchpolicy() method
Add armv7hl (hardfloat ABI) support. Beside armv7hl, there's also arm…
…v7nhl als compatible subarch with additional (neon) flags.
- add armv7l (patch by Jan-Simon Moeller)
- add sparcv9v/sparc64v as requested
- add forgotten sparc->sparc arch entry
- add sparc support, bump version
- add support for repository disabling
- add support for checksum stringification
- rename internal repodata functions
- add limited support for package colors
- do not put patches/patterns into the transaction
- only add selfprovides if name is set
- add ARCH_ALL
- Add "sh4" architectures.
- Add "arm" architectures.
- rename xmalloc/... functions to sat_malloc, as we're a
library and mustn't conflict with other libraries
- add a license
- don't branch for supplemented packages
- fix off by one in minimize queue revert code
fix typo, add some more architectures
current state of 'sat-solver'