Tools supporting developers and organisations implementing OpenActive standards.
implementation-support topic is more varied than most, as it simply picks out tools developed to help partner organisations publish or consume data more effectively and easily.
- openactive.rb: A client library for processing RPDE feeds of Opportunity data, written in Ruby.
- ****OpenActive.NET: A drop-in solution for rendering Opportunity data in RPDE feeds, written in .NET.
- ****gladstone-openactive-web-services: Code supporting an Opportunity API for Gladstone systems.
- ****openactive-website-firebase: Stub code for integration of an OpenActive website with the Firebase mobile-development platform.
- ****csv_converter: Scripts to convert JSON as served by OpenActive feeds into a .csv format.
- ****openactive-jsonld-redirect: A simple web app to proxy oa.jsonld if application/ld+json requested
- ****lorem-fitsum: Generates random activities for testing purposes.
- ****openactive-es-example: Sample code for harvesting and indexing OpenActive opportunity data using Ruby and ElasticSearch.