Code and other tools related to Real-Time Paged Data Exchange.
'RPDE' stands for 'Realtime Paged Data Exchange', a specification that outlines how Opportunity (and to some extent Booking) data is to be chunked and sequenced by publishers for consumption by OpenActive data clients.
Repos with the topic
- ****realtime-paged-data-exchange: Backend repo for the published RPDE specification.
- activation: Has no content as such, but serves as a focal point and forum for discussion and issue-raising with regard to the RPDE spec.
- ****rpde-sample-azure: Quick and dirty implementation of RPDE using Azure Functions.
- ****azure-rpde-proxy: An app allowing RPDE clients to self-register, along with a deployment template for Azure services.
- ****rpde-validator: Library supporting validation of RPDE feeds.