Code for validators and the models that drive them.
Validators are used to ensure that published data conforms to OpenActive standards. Note the overall structure of the codebase: a lightweight validator framework that parses the data fed to it and validates it against whatever model files are provided to it.
- ****data-model-validator: The core OpenActive data model validator library.
- ****data-models: The models used by the validator to check conformity. Currently restricted to Opportunity models.
- rpde-validator: RPDE validator library
- ****data-model-validator-site: Simple web front-end into which the validator may be embedded to provide a simple-to-use UI.
- ****validator-embed-mvp: First pass at the data-model-validator site.
- ****validator-test-json: JSON files for use in testing the validator.