Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
ANTz is an immersive visualization engine written in C to be Cross-Platform friendly and future-proof. Its primary dependence is an OpenGL supported GPU for rendering. The Architecture is based on a Neural Physics Engine implementation running a psuedo-state-machine. Its Native Scene Graph can be stored in database tables or CSV files. Optimized for a realtime IO experience with sub-frame latency.
- GitHub issues track bugs and enhancements
- Useful links: sample datasets, video tutorials, etc.
- Inline code comments using Doxygen with Graphviz
- U-key will open local and remote binaries with specified dataset
- Run the app and press '1' key to viz docs
- CoderViz - press '4' key
- FileViz - press '5'
- GitViz - press '6'
- Release notes and command 'cheatsheet' located in app 'doc' folder
3rd Party Libraries
- Khronos Group - OpenGL, OpenCL, COLLADA
- freeglut - cross-platform application framework
- GLEW - GL extension wrangler
- Assimp - 3D model import
- FreeImage - image formats
- FreeType - font rendering
- MySQL - database connector
- curl - URL based data transfer
- Jannson - encode decode JSON
- oscpack - OSC networking
- python - scripting language
- AJA - reliable video IO with GPUdirect
- Blackmagicdesign - affordable video IO
- intoPIX - ultra low latency JPEG2000 FPGA core
- nVidia - Quadro series with GPUdirect, including Jetson
- Violin Systems - AV compliant SSA (Flash Storage)
- zSpace desktop VR
Disclaimer: Hardware libraries often need to be obtained directly from the vendor. Also, you may need to get 'NON-public' ANTz source code by contacting us.