Tables & Media
Clone this wiki locally
*Currently (as of 2021-02-05) is not publicaly released.
CoderViz™ lets you visually navigate, edit, compile and watch your code run. It is a stand-alone application that is built upon ANTz core.
- '4' key is currently reserved for CoderViz.
Implement CoderViz companion tools for code editing, compiling and runtime analysis.
- CoderViz builds a visual representation of the code with heuristics as node attributes (eg. memory = size, cpu-time = rotate_rate, pagefault-rate = color, etc.)
- Csync™ directly edits the CoderViz source files through scene modifications (and vice versa).
- lazyC™ enables compiling all or parts of the code scene (hyeprglyphs) into encapsulated binary modules that can be runtime loaded and executed within the scene.
OOP vs non-OOP (Java vs C)
C subsets (OpenCL, PIC, etc.)
- Memory allocation
- Special Functions (math, IO, etc.)
JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA - ANTz Socket API with Java
- #304 CoderViz with Csync and lazyC compile
- #255 JGIR library to bind our Java API using GObjects
- #244 CoderViz using FileViz, GitViz, Graphviz .DOT and Java Sockets
- #239 Socket API with Java applet example for coderviz support
- #182 Graphviz .dot support
- #179 Python scripting support for plugins and runtime functions
- #169 ANTz GitViz
*Note that CoderViz, Csync and lazyC are trademarked by Saxon Digital.
© Shane Saxon 2021. All rights reserved.
Saxon Digital™, Neuralphysics™, Neural Physics Engine™, NPE™, PODmind™, 7viz™, FileViz™, GaiaViz™, CoderViz™, Csync™, lazyC™, Xr™, Xreality™, ANTz+Fx™, ANTz+™, OpenANTz™, ANTz+Xr™ and the ANTz+Xr™ logo, the Saxon Digital slogans, and the Saxon Digital product names are trademarks of Saxon Digital in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other product names, trademarks, and/or company names are used solely for identification and belong to their respective owners.
Maintained by: OpenANTz.com