Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Meetings Project Meeting 2009 08 01
Time: Saturday 2009-08-01 11:00 AEST
Place: The beautiful Blue Mountains
Table of Contents
|To be confirmed|
|Attending||Henare, Kat, Matthew, Rob|
|Apologies||Sarah, Helen, Nat|
|Henare/Matthew/Rob||Wiki configuration: Henare, Matthew, and Rob to work on configuration (esp. spam aspect)||Kicked off private email thread about wiki to use. Let's discuss again at this month's meeting|
|Henare||Public meetings: Henare to add details to wiki and mail all||Done|
|Henare||Public OA traffic stats: Henare to create ticket for tracking||Done|
|Henare||Development lifecycle: Henare to update tickets and add diagram||Ticket updated Draft diagram created|
|Henare||Code review process: Henare to create draft diagram||Incomplete, see [Development_workflow] for a starting point.|
|Matthew||Deploy and test OA mobile||Done. Created a few tickets for Rob to work at.|
|Matthew||Give Rob & Henare admin rights to the server||Not done yet|
- Update from Matthew
- How do we collaborate on them?
- I propose we reply to all mails (bar trolls, I guess) - let's figure out a way to manage this
- Do we want to resolve to use Confluence?
- Not Open
- Large memory usage
- What next?
- What can we do to help?
- What can we do to help keep the motivation level up?
- in Nat's absence Henare commiting calendar fix
- we continue to look for better ways to make sure we're responsive to people taking the trouble to email us. everyone
- formalize code review process and publicise this. everyone
- wikis discussed. Keep it simple outcome, stick with what we have and keep version up to date for now. Henare to update verison of wiki at wiki.openaustralia.org
- auDA application for planning alerts submitted by Kat and Matthew. Submission acknowledged, and it will be two months before we hear outcome. All docs submitted to go online, permission to be sought for letters of recommendation.
- OpenAustralia Foundation exists, now pending review from ATO * should have a response before next meeting - Kat will report back
- We're looking for some office space. Now on council mailing lists for their upcoming available leases. Kat
Matthew giving a talk at the System Administrators Guild
Ongoing - yay! everyone
Sarah organising hackfest in Melbourne - date TBA
Due to low numbers, there was no IRC component to this month's meeting.