Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
BCO Registry Wiki
<dependency> <groupId>org.openbase.bco</groupId> <artifactId>registry</artifactId> <version>[1.6,1.7-alpha)</version> </dependency>
The following is kind of outdated!
This aritecture is developed to support spatial reasoning, device and object transformations and hierarchical controlling of services and units within a Smart Environment.
- base location_id
- Set[Location] children
- Placement of all Children are included in the parent shape.
- is a Location
- Description: Logical spatial partition.
- Example: home theater, patio, entrance, interaction islands
- is a Location
- a zone can not directly contain any units.
- Has at least one child location
- a zone can not be a leaf.
- Description: A set of locations logically associate to on zone.
- Example: home[garden, house], house[all rooms], ground floor[...], first floor[...], ...
- is a Location without parent
- The whole placement must be covered by tiles.
- is a Region
- has a defined logical parent location
- A tile cannot overlap with other tiles.
- TileType[Room, Garden]
- Example: Room, Garden
- Set[ Tile]
- ConnectionType[Door, Window, Passage]
Locations organized by a tree structure
- Nodes: Location
- Leaf: Region
- Allows spatial and hierarchical controlling
- Controlling all devices/units/services in a defined Zone
Location are connected via Connections to a graph structure
- Nodes: Tile
- Edges: Connection
- Allows Spatial reasoning
- path finding
- Smoke expansion
- Intrusion detection
- Air conditioning