Go libraries for OpenBaton
- catalogue: provides a partial implementation of the Open Baton catalogue.
- catalogue/messages: defines the default message types for NFVO-VNFM communication, plus facilities to handle their serialisation.
- plugin: provides a runtime to develop and execute plugins for the NFVO.
- vnfm: provides a runtime to develop and execute VNFManagers in Go.
- vnfm/channel: a set of interfaces that provide an abstraction above which API the VNFM uses to connect to the NFVO.
- vnfm/amqp: implements a
channelthat uses AMQP to connect with the NFVO.
- vnfm/config: provides facilities for parsing VNFM configuration files.
Issues and bug reports should be posted to the GitHub Issue Tracker of this project
What is Open Baton?
Open Baton is an open source project providing a comprehensive implementation of the ETSI Management and Orchestration (MANO) specification and the TOSCA Standard.
Open Baton provides multiple mechanisms for interoperating with different VNFM vendor solutions. It has a modular architecture which can be easily extended for supporting additional use cases.
It integrates with OpenStack as standard de-facto VIM implementation, and provides a driver mechanism for supporting additional VIM types. It supports Network Service management either using the provided Generic VNFM and Juju VNFM, or integrating additional specific VNFMs. It provides several mechanisms (REST or PUB/SUB) for interoperating with external VNFMs.
It can be combined with additional components (Monitoring, Fault Management, Autoscaling, and Network Slicing Engine) for building a unique MANO comprehensive solution.
Source Code and documentation
News and Website
Licensing and distribution
Copyright © [2015-2017] Open Baton project
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
The Open Baton project provides community support through the Open Baton Public Mailing List and through StackOverflow using the tags openbaton.