- Multiple domains support with only one admin
- Work on OpenBSD 6.3
- Flexible modules
- Maildir format
- MTA : OpenSMTPD
- DKIM support
- Antispam : spamd with spf walk
- MDA : Dovecot
- POP3 / IMAP Protocol
- Manage Sieve
- MUA : Roundcubemail
- Web Server : httpd
- Let's Encrypt certificate
- Packet Filter
- CLI to manage domains|users|spam, monitoring (cpu, mem, free space, used space per user)
- Installer (a mix of shell scripts)
- Full comments on any scripts and configuration files
- Documentation (backup & restore your server)
cd /var git clone https://github.com/openbsdjumpstart/mailserver cd mailserver && ./bin/deploy
First off, thank you for considering contributing to this project.
We love to receive contributions to the project. There are many ways to contribute, from improving the documentation, submitting bug reports and feature requests or writing code which can be incorporated into the project itself.
If you want to contribute to this project please read our suggestions in the file CODING.md. Following these guidelines helps that your contributed code will fit in the project nicely.
The contents of this repository are covered under the ISC License.