NEW Take a look at the brand new Official Forum!
OpenBullet is a webtesting suite that allows to perform requests towards a target webapp and offers a lot of tools to work with the results. This software can be used for scraping and parsing data, automated pentesting, unit testing through selenium and much more.
IMPORTANT! Performing (D)DoS attacks or credential stuffing on sites you do not own (or you do not have permission to test) is illegal! The developer will not be held responsible for improper use of this software.
Here you can find the complete documentation for usage, config making and the RuriLib API.
The OpenBullet API was released. It can be used to host configs remotely on your server and have OpenBullet download them upon Rescan. It's very useful to always have updated configs between different computers or people. You can learn more about it here.
Found a bug? Create an issue!
How to build
- Make sure you have installed the .NET framework (dev) 4.7.2.
- Clone this repository and open the solution file with Visual Studio.
- Switch to Release mode for a much cleaner output.
- Build the solution (Visual Studio will fetch all the missing nuget packages).
- You can find the executables inside the folders OpenBullet/bin/Release and OpenBulletCLI/bin/Release.
This software is licensed under the MIT License.
If you like this software, consider making a donation to the developer. Thank you!
- BTC: 39yMkox6pP8tnSC7rZ5EM4nUUHgPbg1fKM
I want to thank all the community for their inputs that shaped OpenBullet into what it is now, and my gratitude goes towards demiurgo and meinname, who spent a lot of time helping me test and debug the Beta builds.
I am not on discord / telegram, anyone on there who claims to be me is a fake. If you need to contact me for any reason you can send me an email here:
ruri [at] openbullet (dot) dev. I don't check it very often so be patient please.