Clone this wiki locally
Candidate Applicant Tracking System - OpenCATS
What is OpenCATS?
OpenCATS is a free Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Designed for Recruiters by the recruiting community who need to manage the recruitment process from job posting, candidate application, through to candidate selection and submission. This free and open application will install on Linux or Windows to manage your recruiting workflow.
Official OpenCATS Documentation
Please check our end user and installation Documentation site
- CATS / OpenCATS - what's it all about
- The FAQanswers some of the more common questions around OpenCATS.
- The License FAQ answers some of the more common questions around Opensource OpenCATS Licensing.
- OpenCATS Installation answers questions specific to the installation and usage of OpenCATS
- How-Tos describe in a "cooked book" and step-by-step fashion how to achieve certain results with OpenCATS.
- Development Guidelines link to topics for developers, access to the SVN repository and the development wiki
- Problem Diagnosis notes contain recommended configuration and processes for investigating suspected product problems.
- Bundled Scripts describe the scripts provided in the base CATS package
- Bug tracking - report your bugs and feature requests through GitHub
- The opencats downloads page has links to all relevant files available today.
- The current development release takes minutes to install.