Please sign in to comment.
Vendor: Allow rebuy
Added a callback QueryRebuy(int for_player, object base) in the vendor library. If an object that will be sold returns true in that function then the object will not be added to the base material of the selling player. Currently the only objects that are sellable are Diamond, GoldBar, Nugget, Ruby. They cannot be rebought, just as in the previous implementation.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 10 additions and 0 deletions.
- +1 −0 planet/Objects.ocd/Items.ocd/Resources.ocd/Diamond.ocd/Script.c
- +1 −0 planet/Objects.ocd/Items.ocd/Resources.ocd/GoldBar.ocd/Script.c
- +1 −0 planet/Objects.ocd/Items.ocd/Resources.ocd/Nugget.ocd/Script.c
- +1 −0 planet/Objects.ocd/Items.ocd/Resources.ocd/Ruby.ocd/Script.c
- +6 −0 planet/Objects.ocd/Libraries.ocd/Structures.ocd/Vendor.ocd/Script.c