Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Release notes for cobrapy 0.9.0
Model.compartmentis now a dynamic property fetching the
compartments from all metabolites therefore always
up-to-date. Assigning a dictionary to the same property updates the
internal dictionary of compartment descriptions. This change removes
the need for the check for missing compartments from
- Excessively long output of html representations in jupyter notebooks are now abbreviated #577.
- Reaction forward and reverse variables are no longer cached with those object. No visible effect but simplifies the code.
- Fix bug in summary methods when used with exchange reaction sas objective. #595.
Model.objective_directionis a new revertible property to set maximization / minimization using the context manager.
- Change output of
production_envelopeto wide data frame format #587. Also allow multiple carbon source reactions and better handling of zero-division exceptions.
- Enable summing lists of reactions, see #596
Model.get_metabolite_compartmentsis deprecated (use
Reaction.get_compartmentsis deprecated (use
Backwards incompatible changes
- The format of the dataframe
production_envelopechanged listing max and min on different columns instead of the same.