OpenComparison helps you easily identify and compare good apps, frameworks, plugins, and other types of packages, using comparison grids.
- Comparison grids with wiki-like editing capability
- Add packages to grid
- Add/edit grid features
- Storage of package info, fetched from public APIs
- Basic search
- Autocomplete packages/grids
- Social features:
- "I use this" button
- Latest packages featured on homepage
- "Add package" and "Add grid" forms
The most current example is live and functional at https://www.djangopackages.com.
The http://opencomparison.org project also supports projects such as plone.opencomparison.org and pyramid.opencomparison.org.
The documentation is hosted at http://opencomparison.rtfd.org
The code is open-source and licensed under the MIT license.
$ migrate package
They are joined by a host of core developers and contributors. See http://opencomparison.readthedocs.org/en/latest/contributors.html