Please sign in to comment.
Fix race in runc exec
There is a race in runc exec when the init process stops just before the check for the container status. It is then wrongly assumed that we are trying to start an init process instead of an exec process. This commit add an Init field to libcontainer Process to distinguish between init and exec processes to prevent this race. Signed-off-by: Mrunal Patel <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 54 additions and 22 deletions.
- +1 −0 exec.go
- +9 −20 libcontainer/container_linux.go
- +2 −0 libcontainer/integration/checkpoint_test.go
- +19 −0 libcontainer/integration/exec_test.go
- +11 −0 libcontainer/integration/execin_test.go
- +3 −0 libcontainer/integration/seccomp_test.go
- +1 −0 libcontainer/integration/utils_test.go
- +3 −0 libcontainer/process.go
- +5 −2 utils_linux.go
Oops, something went wrong.