This is a hot-fix for v1.0.0-rc7, and fixes a regression on old kernels
(which don't support keycreate labeling). Users are strongly encouraged
to update, as this regression was introduced in 1.0.0-rc7 and has
blocked many users from updating to mitigate CVE-2019-5736.
At the moment the only outlying issue before we can release 1.0.0 is
some spec discussions we are having about OCI hooks and how to handle
the integration with existing NVIDIA hooks. We will do our best to
finish this work as soon as we can.
Thanks to the following people who made this release possible:
- Aleksa Sarai firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel J Walsh email@example.com
- lifubang firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Crosby email@example.com
- Mrunal Patel firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed-off-by: Aleksa Sarai email@example.com