OpenCV: Open Source Computer Vision Library
Keep OpenCV Free
OpenCV is raising funds to keep the library free for everyone, and we need the support of the entire community to do it. Donate to OpenCV on IndieGoGo before the campaign ends on December 16 to show your support.
- Homepage: https://opencv.org
- Courses: https://opencv.org/courses
- Docs: https://docs.opencv.org/4.x/
- Q&A forum: https://forum.opencv.org
- previous forum (read only): http://answers.opencv.org
- Issue tracking: https://github.com/opencv/opencv/issues
- Additional OpenCV functionality: https://github.com/opencv/opencv_contrib
Please read the contribution guidelines before starting work on a pull request.
Summary of the guidelines:
- One pull request per issue;
- Choose the right base branch;
- Include tests and documentation;
- Clean up "oops" commits before submitting;
- Follow the coding style guide.
- Submit your OpenCV-based project for inclusion in Community Friday on opencv.org
- Subscribe to the OpenCV YouTube Channel featuring OpenCV Live, an hour-long streaming show
- Follow OpenCV on LinkedIn for daily posts showing the state-of-the-art in computer vision &AI
- Apply to be an OpenCV Volunteer to help organize events and online campaigns as well as amplify them
- Follow OpenCV on Mastodon in the Fediverse
- Follow OpenCV on Twitter
- OpenCV.ai: Computer Vision and AI development services from the OpenCV team.