Clone this wiki locally
CVPR 2010)Open Source Vision Software, Intro and Training (
This tutorial was lead by
*(VLFeat:) Andrea Vedaldi, Brian Fulkerson,
- (Generic Image Library:) Hailin Jin, Lubomir Bourdev,
- (OpenCV:) Gary Bradski, Vadim Pisarevsky and
- (PCL:) Radu Rusu,
see the tutorial page.
- OpenCV_Tutorial_CVPR2010.pptx Foils (.pptx, 13.4M) for the OpenCV talk by Gary Bradski
- CVPR2010_ProgrammingExercise.odp Programming excercise description foils by Vadim Pisarevsky
The programming exercise is now included in OpenCV download in
This program allows you to:
- Put down a calibration chessboad
- Draw a 3D box around the object you want to capture
- As you move the camera (as long as both the calibration pattern and the object can be seen), the program will output a
- 3D bounding box in the calibration coordinate sys.
- given as 4 points, 3 on the ground plane and one point that gives the “Z” height from the plane.
- For each object view:
- R,T of the bounding box points
- File name of the tight grab cut segmented image