Please sign in to comment.
[GSoC] Implementation of the Global Patch Collider and demo for PCAFl…
…ow (#752) * Minor fixes * Start adding correspondence finding * Added finding of correspondences using GPC * New evaluation tool for GPC * Changed default parameters * Display ground truth in the evaluation tool * Added training tool for MPI Sintel dataset * Added the training tool for Middlebury dataset * Added some OpenCL optimization * Added explanatory notes * Minor improvements: time measurements + little ocl optimization * Added demos * Fixed warnings * Make parameter struct assignable * Fix warning * Proper command line argument usage * Prettified training tool, added parameters * Fixed VS warning * Fixed VS warning * Using of compressed forest.yml.gz files by default to save space * Added OpenCL flag to the evaluation tool * Updated documentation * Major speed and memory improvements: 1) Added new (optional) type of patch descriptors which are much faster. Retraining with option --descriptor-type=1 is required. 2) Got rid of hash table for descriptors, less memory usage. * Fixed various floating point errors related to precision. SIMD for dot product, forest traversing is a little bit faster now. * Tolerant floating point comparison * Triplets * Added comment * Choosing negative sample among nearest neighbors * Fix warning * Usage of parallel_for_() in critical places. Performance improvments. * Simulated annealing heuristic * Moved OpenCL kernel to separate file * Moved implementation to source file * Added basic accuracy tests for GPC and PCAFlow * Fixing warnings * Test accuracy constraints were too strict * Test accuracy constraints were too strict * Make tests more lightweight
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,468 additions and 147 deletions.
- +16 −0 modules/optflow/doc/optflow.bib
- +3 −3 modules/optflow/include/opencv2/optflow.hpp
- +33 −18 modules/optflow/include/opencv2/optflow/pcaflow.hpp
- +223 −27 modules/optflow/include/opencv2/optflow/sparse_matching_gpc.hpp
- +164 −0 modules/optflow/samples/gpc_evaluate.cpp
- +50 −15 modules/optflow/samples/gpc_train.cpp
- +58 −0 modules/optflow/samples/gpc_train_middlebury.py
- +60 −0 modules/optflow/samples/gpc_train_sintel.py
- +172 −0 modules/optflow/samples/pcaflow_demo.cpp
- +69 −0 modules/optflow/src/opencl/sparse_matching_gpc.cl
- +522 −81 modules/optflow/src/sparse_matching_gpc.cpp
- +98 −3 modules/optflow/test/test_OF_accuracy.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.