Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a desktop version of ODK Build. It operates independently from build.opendatakit.org, and is a great option if you have questionable connectivity or don't wish to bother with creating an account.
- #162: Cascading selects! Check the "cascading" option on any Choose One question to add a cascade onto it, then supply the relevant cascaded option values to create a cascading select.
- #157: Add support for
rangetype numeric inputs, which present predetermined numeric options to select from.
- #163: Allow copy+paste from spreadsheets into the bulk options editor.
- #154: Add several form properties
- Instance Name lets you set form submission titles from form data.
- Submission URL allows you to submit forms somewhere other than the source Aggregate.
- Public Key allows you to use encrypted form submissions.
- #54: Allow upload to non-HTTPS Aggregates.
- #166: Fix property pane UI issues with the Follow-up Question feature.
- Improve error messaging when Aggregate upload fails at a TCP rather than DNS level.
- #106: Improve handling and error messaging when a reset password is requested on a nonexistent account.
- Fixed silent errors when loading a from whilst a
field-listgroup is on-screen.
- Fixed leftover property pane when loading a form without controls whilst a control is already selected.
- #66: Removed
instance destinationfeature entirely, as it was not used (correctly) and confusing.