- Fix issues with DevShop Control Composer Project installing old versions.
- Create commands in github action and a script dedicated to composer magic to get the sub-repo of devshop_control testable.
- Fix issue with GitHub Actions not working on main branch, only PRs.
- Clean up a few Robofile steps.
- New logo/wordmark. SVG file.
- Fixed main devshop project to require
@devversiopns of components, and add
- Incorporated Aegir Ansible and Aegir Cloud into the main DevShop megarepo, and fixed composer issues preventing Aegir Cloud DigitalOcean from working.
- Task node page cleanup, rename of "follow logs" to "scroll logs".
- Automatically detect hostname and set
server_hostnameansible variable from it, allowing more automated devshop installations.
- Allow UID of the application user to be changed after the user is first created.
- Composer 2 Support.
- Fix bug when using
--status-urloption in YamlTasks.
vars.ci.ymlfile for simple variable settings for CI environments.
This is the first alpha release of DevShop that includes "DevShop Components": reusable tools that work independently.
The first two DevShop Components released are composer plugins:
- GitSplit: Provides a composer command called
git:splitthat automatically pushes commits from the main repo to the repositories defined in
composer.json. Uses the splitsh-lite script that is used by symfony/symfony and drupal/drupal monorepos. This plugin is used on this repo to push to all of the devshop component repos, such as Ansible roles and Composer packages.
See the "Git Management" action to see the plugin in use: https://github.com/opendevshop/devshop/runs/522033744?check_suite_focus=true#step:14:1
- YamlTasks: Provides a composer command called
yaml-tasksthat runs a list of commands defined in a yaml file. Integrates with GitHub Status API to communicate results to developers and integrate with other CI systems.