Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
1.4.0 (September 27, 2018)
70 Commits to DevShop: 1.3.4...1.x
85 Commits to Devmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org...7.x-1.x
Added the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct:
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as
contributors and maintainers pledge to making participation in our project and
our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body
size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression,
level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal
appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Created a new DevShop Composer Template to make it as easy as possible to get a project running in devshop! See https://github.com/opendevshop/devshop-composer-template for more information.
- Implemented "Create a Branch" button and made sure "Create a tag" is enabled by default. Add a display of the current git reference to the Git Checkout and Git Tag form. Cleanup ordering, form element titles and descriptions, and allow a ?create=1 URL parameter to the Checkout task to change the UI to specifically target "Creation".
- Replace missing "Last Commit" timestamp.
- Fixed bug preventing HTTP Authentication passwords from being saved.
- Enable LetsEncrypt.org support by default to provide free renewable HTTPS certficates.
- Enable DevShop Remote Aliases by default.
- Moved "Git Commit" interface out of devshop and into Hosting Git module.
- Moved "Aegir Features" module out of devshop and into Hosting Tasks Extra.
provision_process(), bringing another core feature of devshop to Provision/Aegir.
- Make environment variables available in
- Change GitHub commit status name to
devshop/PROJECT/deploy. When the same project has the same Git URL, and you are PR driven development with automated testing, all projects were using the commit status name "devshop/tests". Now, the test results from every project is visible because they each get their own commit status.
- Fix writing project aliases when project is verified.
- Fixed the Download Modules task to work with composer-based projects! Now runs
composer require drupal/*and commits in one shot!
- Cleaned up the new project page, giving examples of a SSH git URL, mentioning the option to use a full drupal stack or composer, linking to the DevShop Composer Template.
- Allow editing of platform if the platform has not been verified.
- Fixed bug in ajax task loading that would load tasks for disabled sites.
- Fixed awkward display of Project and Environment links on Platform nodes.
- Moved the "Refresh Branches" button to the top of the Git Branches/Tags list dropdown.
- Upgrading Hosting Tasks Extras "Features Update & Revert" tasks with:
- Ability to specify which features to update or revert.
- Add "Force" option to "revert" task.
- Migrate all to provision_process().
- Creating a hosting_tasks_extra.drush.inc file because that is the only place drush_hook_pre_hosting_task() works.
- Improving the form page: adding a form alter for easy page title renaming for other tasks.
- Hosting modules and Provision upgraded to 3.16. Full release notes
- Added "aegir-uid" as a command line option (a3cea24) and set the default to 12345.
- Use PHP7 as the default for local devshop development.
- Added upgrade tests back.
- Install all Ansible roles during
- Added drush to composer and use devshop-local drush for building local devmaster.
- Fixing the
- Change robofile to use xdebug by default, unless option
- Created a
robo up --mode=manualoption to allow for instantiating a container without running install.sh.
- Fixed the special makefile for travis forks.
- Added CAS, HybridAuth, and Intercom modules to build-devmaster.make to get around drupal.org distribution publishing rules.
- Fixed documentation block in istall.sh to show the right URL to wget.
- Bumped geerlingguy.composer to 1.7.1, and geerlingguy.mysql to 2.9.1.
- Added an alpha version of a script to clone a production site and push the data into a devshop server: https://github.com/opendevshop/devshop/blob/1.x/scripts/devshop-dump-sync.sh
- Added test coverage for HTTP Basic Authentication settings.
- Fixed multiple issues with Ansible playbooks.
- Added "Create a Tag" button.
- Enabled Logo display in the theme settings, so the "Login" & "Forgot Password" page no longer shows a missing image!
- Added a Footer menu with links to the Hostmaster dashboard, documentation, chat room, issue queue, and devshop.support!
- Added LetsEncrypt.org support to enable automatic HTTPS certificate generation and renewal. Dehydrated client is added automatically.
- Added "--email" option to install.sh to allow for automatic notification of your new DevShop via email.
- Added robo as a dependency of the devshop CLI so we can run
bin/robowithout needing to install it as a separate CLI.
- Fixed the bug during "Create Project" wizard that kept redirecting you back to step 1 with no indication why! The big warning messages about host key checking are back!
- Fixed the bug during Step 4 of the "Create Project" wizard that kept loading the wrong task's status into the page.
- Updating to Hosting modules version 7.x-3.150.
- Welcome to our newest contributor, Stephanie Fuda!
11 commits to DevShop: 1.1.2...1.2.0
31 commits to DevMaster: email@example.com...7.x-1.20
Added "Create a Tag" button.
Added LetsEncrypt.org support to enable automatic HTTPS certificate generation and renewal.
Added CAS and hybridAuth modules to allow remote authentication.
Added Composer Autoloader module..
Added Intercom module in preperation for DevShop support release.
Added "--email" option to install.sh to allow for automatic notification of your new DevShop via email.
- Drupal 7.59: Security release. See https://www.drupal.org/sa-core-2018-004
- Views 3.20 and Bootstrap 3.20.
- Use the 'delegated' volume flag in the development docker-compose.yml file for optimal performance on Docker for Mac. See https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-mac/osxfs-caching/ for more information.
- Renamed 'Tag a Release' to 'Create a tag' to be mote literal.
- When composer install command mentions PHP version, offer a suggestion for how to fix it.
- devshop_process() now returns the entire process class allowing implementors access to more information.
- Better description of "Path to Drupal" field.
- Adding better Behat feature context error handling. Now will save a file with the page output and give you a link to it.
- Began to add tests for PR environments.
- Remove some warnings.