Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
1.0.0-rc3 (September 26 2017)
- Removed "Fix Permissions" and "Fix Ownership" from being installed by default. We don't have server config setup yet.
- Bumped bootstrap theme to latest version.
- Disable and uninstall distro_update module. No longer supported.
- Removing Hosting HTTPS, until it moves to drupal.org.
- Putting all development repos into a YML makefile in build-devmaster-dev.make.yml, removing extra makefile from devmaster repo.
- Re-organizing makefiles so development makefile can stay separate and we don't have to modify on release.
- Moving the development repos to a YML based makefile build-devmaster-dev.make.yml!
robo up --no-devoption to build devmaster from build-devmaster.make. Otherwise, it uses build-devmaster-dev.make.yml. This is so devmaster's travis yml can still work.