Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
New in v0.3
- OpenEBS hyper-converged with Kubernetes Minion Nodes.
- Enable OpenEBS via the openebs-operator.yaml
- OpenEBS Volumes created using the Kuberentes Concepts - Services, Deployments, Pods and PVs
- Supports creation of OpenEBS volumes using Dynamic Provisioner (using the storage-incubator/provisionercontroller)
- Storage functionality is delivered as container images on DockerHub
- Storage Orchestration/Management functionality is delivered as container images on DockerHub
- maya cli is packaged with m-apiserver.
- Storage Orchestration/Management functionality is also available as binaries, under the respective repositories.
- Ansible Playbooks are used (e2e/ansible) for automating the installation/configuration and also to run persistent workloads on K8s and OpenEBS.