Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Issues Fixed in v0.5.3
- Fixed usage of StoragePool issue when rbac settings are applied 1189.
- Fixed hardcoded maya-apiserver-service name to a configurable value as it resulted in conflict with other services running on the same cluster 1227.
- Fixed an issue where the OpenEBS iSCSI volume showed progressive increase in the memory consumed by the controller pod 1298.
Known Issues in v0.5.3
For a complete list of known issues, go to v0.5.3 known issues.
- Requires Kubernetes 1.7.5+
- Requires iSCSI initiator to be installed in the Kubernetes nodes or kubelet container
- Not recommended for mission critical workloads
- Not recommended for performance sensitive workloads. Ongoing efforts intended to improve performance
Enhancement to Documentation
The OpenEBS documentation is now available at https://docs.openebs.io/. You can provide your feedback comments by clicking the Feedback button provided on every page.
kubectl apply -f https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openebs/openebs/v0.5.3/k8s/openebs-operator.yaml
helm repo add openebs-charts https://openebs.github.io/charts/ helm repo update helm install openebs-charts/openebs