An automated thank-you for backers, patrons and sponsors via Twitter.
This is a Python OpenFaaS function that responds to webhooks from Patreon.
You can deploy this code to any OpenFaaS cluster.
- OpenFaaS with public URL for gateway
faas-cli to deploy
- Clone the repo
cp secrets.example.yml secrets.yml
- Setup a Twitter app to enable tweeting
- Setup a webhook on Patreon
||Tweet when someone removes their pledge||
||consumer_key from Twitter API||``|
||consumer_secret from Twitter API||``|
||access_token from Twitter API||``|
||access_token_secret from Twitter API||``|
||configured in Patreon to verify webhooks||``|
Contributions are welcome, but must be tested end-to-end.
Commits should also be signed-off with
git commit -s.
- Move from env-vars to OpenFaaS secrets
- Allow Twitter handle and messages to be customized for other Patreon users