This wiki provides guidance for developers seeking OGC Compliance, OGC Validation tool managers and developers, and lead developers of the test suites.
TEAM Engine at the 2020 OSGeo Virtual Community Sprint. More information here.
- How to get OGC Certified
- Becoming reference Implementation
- Getting Help
Test your services for OGC compliance.
- CITE Developer Mailing List
- CITE Introduction Roles and Responsibilities
- Communications Manager and Test Leads
- Overview of Test Suites and Test Leads
- Reference Implementations
- Developer Guidelines
- Call for OGC API Test Leads
Life cycle of tests
Development of tests
- Conformance Testing with TestNG Part 1
- Conformance Testing with TestNG Part 2
- CTL Handling in TEAM Engine
- Documenting a Test Suite
- Encoding Conformance Classes
- ETS Names and Versioning
- How to create releases with Maven
- How to create Docker Images of test suites
- How to run tests for test suites with SoapUI