This app is a native client for openHAB which allows easy access to your sitemaps.
Beta releases are available on Test Flight.
- Control your openHAB server and openHAB Cloud instance
- Receive notifications from openHAB Cloud
- Supports wall mounted tablets
Setting up development environment
If you want to contribute to the iOS application we are here to help you to set up development environment. openHAB iOS app is developed using Xcode and the standard iOS SDK from Apple. The iOS application is based on the iOS 7 SDK and has several CocoaPods dependencies.
To start developing you need an Apple Developer account.
- Download and install Xcode
- Check out the latest iOS application code from GitHub
- Install CocoaPods
- Install CocoaPods dependencies:
pod install(openHAB app now uses CocoaPods 1.0!)
- Open the project workspace, generated by CocoaPods in Xcode - openHAB.xcworkspace
You are ready to contribute!
Before producing any amount of code please have a look at the contribution guidelines.
Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to within the openHAB website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with openHAB or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.