openHAB Windows application is a native client for openHAB. It uses REST API of openHAB to render sitemaps of your openHAB. The app is currently under heavy development and far from MVP status.
Setting up development environment
If you want to contribute to the Windows application we are here to help you to set up development environment. openHAB Windows app is developed using Visual Studio 2015 and later.
- Download and install Visual Studio Community Edition
- During install, make sure to select UWP SDK 10586 and SDK 14393
- Check out the latest code from github
- Open the project in Visual Studio (File -> Open, Project/Solution)
- Rebuild the solution to fetch all missing NuGet packages
You are ready to contribute!
Before producing any amount of code please have a look at contribution guidelines
Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to within the openHAB website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with openHAB or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.