openHAB 2 Add-ons
This repository contains add-ons that are implemented using the new Eclipse SmartHome APIs of openHAB 2.
Note that all information about openHAB itself, the IDE setup and the contribution processes can be found in the openhab-distro project, so please go there for any further details!
Add-ons in other repositories
Some add-ons (e.g. specific bindings such as Z-Wave) are maintained in separate repositories in order to improve their management. In order to contribute to these bindings, you should follow the following steps -:
- Fork the repository on Github
- Clone your repository to your local computer as described in the Github tutorial
- Open the openHAB Eclipse IDE
- Select the File | Import menu option
- Select General | Existing Projects into Workspace and click Next
- Select the root directory where you made the local clone of the repository
- Select the project and click Next
- The project will now be imported and available in the Package Explorer
- You may want to add the project to the OH2 Add-ons Working Set